Picklist Option Sets are setup in the Project Administration area and can be used when creating picklist custom fields.
Picklist Option Sets setup on the project level can be used on multiple forms throughout the project. Picklist Option Sets are company specific and are editable by any user of the company that has Project Administrator access to the project.
- Click the Project icon on the left navigation pane.
- Scroll down to the Project Administration pane under Document Setup and click the Picklist Option Sets icon:
- The Picklist Option Sets modal window will open. Click the New icon to add a new Picklist.
- The Details modal window will open. Complete the Option Set Name, enter a Description and create the Options.
- To enter the Options, either manually enter one at a time clicking Add after each entry or click the dropdown arrow and select Bulk Add to enter multiple items at one time.
- If selecting Bulk Add, the Bulk Add Options modal window will open. Enter values with each value separated by a new line. If pasting from excel, make sure each value comes from a separate row on the spreadsheet. Click Add to save the entry.
- Click Save to save the picklist.
- If you need to make changes to the Picklist Option Sets, from the Project Home Page select Picklist Option Sets.
- The Picklist Option Sets modal window will open. Click the dropdown arrow beside the Picklist title and click the Edit button.
- Follow Steps 5 through 7 above the change and save the data.