- Help Center Home
- Company Administration
- Merge Templates
- Budget Amendments
- Budget Items
- Change Orders
- Contract Exhibits
- Cost Proposals
- Drawing Packages
- Field Reports
- Merge Documents
- Payment Applications
- Potential Change Orders
- Punch List Items
- Request For Information
- Request For Proposal
- Specification Packages
- Submittal Items
- Submittal Packages
Reports & Dashboards
Edit/Rename a company Merge Template
Edit a company Merge Template to change the basic details of the template and make it easier for users to find what they need when printing.
Note: Editing a company Merge Template is restricted to company administrators only.
- Click on your name in the top right of the screen and choose the My Company option.
- Click the Company Merge Templates option in the secondary navigation.
- View the list of existing Merge Templates created by your company administrators.
- Find the Merge Template that you want to edit and click the ellipsis button on the right side of the list view. In the dropdown, click the Edit option.
- Update the Merge Template Name and Description fields.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Your Merge Template has been updated. Users should see your changes when printing to the Merge Template in forms on all associated projects.