- Budget Amendments
- Budget Items
- Change Orders
- Contract Exhibits
- Cost Proposals
- Drawing Packages
- Field Reports
- Merge Documents
- Payment Applications
- Potential Change Orders
- Punch List Items
- Request For Information
- Request For Proposal
- Specification Packages
- Submittal Items
- Submittal Packages
Reports & Dashboards
Setup Specification Divisions
You will need to add Specification Division codes before you can add your project Specifications.
- Navigate to the appropriate project homepage.
- Scroll down to the Project Administration pane under Document Setup and click the Customize Forms icon:
- The Customize Forms page will open.
- Scroll down and click the Specifications form link.
- The Form Properties window opens. Locate the Division field and click the dropdown arrow.
- Click the Edit button.
- The Division form will open.
- To manually add a Division, enter a division title and click the Add button.
- Click the Save button.
- To upload a list of Divisions, click the dropdown arrow beside the Add button and select Bulk Upload.
- The Bulk Add Options modal window will open.
- Copy and paste a list of values into the Option Values box. If pasting from Excel, make sure each value comes from a separate row on the spreadsheet. (See an example below).
Download : 16 Division - Specifications - Division Options.csv
- After adding the Divisions, click the Add button to complete the upload.
- The Field Properties page will open with a list of the newly added Divisions. Click the Save button to save the changes.
- Use the breadcrumb trail at the top of the page to return to either Customize Forms or Project Home to return to the home page.