- Budget Amendments
- Budget Items
- Change Orders
- Contract Exhibits
- Cost Proposals
- Drawing Packages
- Field Reports
- Merge Documents
- Payment Applications
- Potential Change Orders
- Punch List Items
- Request For Information
- Request For Proposal
- Specification Packages
- Submittal Items
- Submittal Packages
Reports & Dashboards
Cost Periods are used in cost management areas such as Payment Applications. They can be used as the billing period in a pay request.
Define project cost periods which are used in cost management areas such as Payment Applications.
- Scroll down to the Project Administration pane under Project Setup you can click on the Cost Periods icon:
- The Cost Periods modal window will open. Click the New icon to create a new cost period for the project.
- The New Cost Period modal window will display. Enter Label, Start Date and End Date. Required fields are marked with *Required and must be completed to save the document.
Note: Start and End Dates cannot overlap in Cost Periods.
- Click Save to save a single record or click Save & New to add additional Cost Periods.
- Use the Reorder button to rearrange the cost periods if necessary.
- Hover over the record you wish to move and a crosshair symbol will appear.
- Drag and Drop each record to place it in the correct order and click the Save button once the changes are complete.